Friday, November 10, 2006

Bitten by the 'blog' bug

I have been pondering over the thought as to what my blog should actually consist of. You know what actually stops me, it’s the thought that now I am exposed.. whatever I write will be judged, whatever I think might invite criticism..my language, my content..everything.

My thoughts about blogging had started long before but you know how thoughts are random, nonsensical and totally immaterial. Among the millions of things that run through my head the blogging bug has been biting me since quite some time. ‘Who does not have a blog now’ I thought my professors, my friends why even my kid sister everyone seems to be caught in this blogsphere and I really had enough of reading what millions of people had to say I thought why don’t ‘I’ say something for a change.

I woke up today determined that I will not let anything stop me from creating a blog…not the thought that it might be a utter flop not the thought that I might just run out of thoughts to write not even the thought that I might not actually post this today. If we humans actually spent less time thinking about the pros and cons of every damn thing then I think things would be a lot less complicated.

So here it goes….for better or for worse. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: